These Code of Ethics' principles express FMA's recognition of its responsibility to the public, to clients, and to colleagues.
- Integrity: FMA shall offer and provide professional services with integrity.
- Objectivity: FMA shall be objective in providing professional services to clients.
- Competence: FMA shall provide services to clients competently and maintain the necessary knowledge and skill to continue to do so in those areas in which FMA is engaged.
- Fairness: FMA shall perform professional services in a manner that is fair and reasonable to clients, principals, partners and employees, and shall disclose conflict(s) of interest in providing services.
- Confidentiality: FMA shall not disclose any confidential client information without the specific consent of the client unless in response to proper legal process, to defend against charges of wrongdoing by FMA or in connection with a civil dispute between FMA and client.
- Professionalism: FMA's conduct is all matters shall reflect upon the profession.
- Diligence: FMA shall act diligently in providing professional services.